I believe it is always darkest before the dawn.
I believe in the enduring human spirit.
I believe truth must rise from the ashes of media censorship and moral chaos.
I believe God will use to great effect any man or woman who is willing to believe in a better tomorrow.
I believe we are seeing the beginnings of a coalition that will defeat the Alinsky Marxists transforming America into a socialist authoritarian nightmare society.
I believe that conservatives are rising up, Constitutionalists are rising up, libertarians are rising up, and Christians are rising up.
I believe our best days are ahead of us as a nation and as citizens of heaven.
I believe that Christianity is the truth of life, and it must win out over the false worldviews of naturalism and materialism.
I believe a movement is forming, of young people who believe in the founding principles of this nation and are tired of the dark culture taking shape in the U.S.A.
I believe Jesus Christ the son of God is alive and seated in glory at the right hand of God the Father. And I believe that he loves me, he loves you, and he is not done with us as a people.
I believe a new day is dawning because people like you are willing to work hard, pray even harder, and advocate for the principles that define the prosperity and joy we enjoy in this nation.
I believe the forces of light are gathering at this moment, in the coming years we will see a resurgence of Constitutionalism & Christianity.
- Media Bias, Saul Alinsky, & the War on America's Character
- An Essay on the Fall of Man in Today's America
- Five Political Presentations that will Change your Worldview
- An Appeal to Heaven: The Movement
- The Supreme Court, Same Sex Marriage, Religious Liberty
- Thoughts on Public Schooling: Should Christians homeschool their Children?
- Kim Davis is only the Beginning: Prepare your Ministry for Persecution
- A Cause Worth Dying For: Materialism, Millennials, & the Authentic Mission
- What is the Truth about Abortion? Fact, Fiction, Christianity & Humanism
- Christian Activism: Can Christianity survive the new cultural attitudes?